Want to see something done sooner? Speak with one of the maintainers and ask how you can help as the easiest way to influence the direction or have a feature implemented earlier is to make significant, high-quality contributions and if you so desire, become a project maintainer.
- Ship netstandard release
- Host virtual meetups on a regular interval.
- Improve quality of website documentation.
- Reference sample applications for each platform
- Add ReactiveUI to Microsoft Windows Template Studio
- Global roadshow on reactive programming, the maintainers will present at your usergroup.
- Improve contributor experience (pull-request reviews, issue triage, processes documented, work with visuals studio for mac product team and help them implement the features that are missing from their product)
- Encourage users and contributors to pull-request the website docs / lift high quality discussions from Slack and turn them into documentation
- Ship multiple releases without involvement of the core maintainers / reduce project bus factor
- Grow +2 project maintainers by 1st January 2019
- Increase testing coverage, increase amount of platforms that are tested & implement daily builds on real physical devices on Xamarin Test cloud.
- Benchmark everything, do a release focused on measuring allocations and reducing them
- Add memory leak tests to assert even more correctness
- Add the tizen30 platform to reactiveui