ReactiveUI packages are now signed by the dotnet foundation. Only builds from their infrastructure carry this seal. ReactiveUI uses Azure Dev Ops for our CI pipeline. Each platform has packages that extend the base ReactiveUI offerings for it's concerns. Installing the correct packages for the correct platform can be somewhat of a pain.
|Platform||ReactiveUI Package||NuGet||Events Package|
Note ReactiveUI has packages for older .NET versions. Those packages are unlisted from NuGet and not supported, but you can still use them at your own risk to have ReactiveUI running on good old devices, such as Lumias, Surface Hubs, Windows XP, etc. See Delisting of versions before 8.0.0 from NuGet blog post for more info.
- ReactiveUI is the base package that has the base platform implementations.
- ReactiveUI.Events is the base package for ReactiveUI Events as Observables API.
- ReactiveUI.Fody this package is a Fody extension that will generate RaisePropertyChange notifications for properties and ObservableAsPropertyHelper properties.
Pre-release nuget packages are uploaded to the Reactive UI MyGet Feed. You can use this feed to access hotfixes before they are released and to help the maintainers verify resolution to issues.
- Visit https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/package/nuget/consume
- Configure in the following address