ReactiveUI packages are now signed by the dotnet foundation. Only builds from their infrastructure carry this seal. ReactiveUI uses Azure Dev Ops for our CI pipeline.
Each platform has packages that extend the base ReactiveUI offerings for it's concerns. Installing the correct packages for the correct platform can be somewhat of a pain.
|Target Platform||Required ReactiveUI Packages||Events Packages|
|Universal Windows Platform||
|Windows Presentation Foundation||
|Unit testing library||
ReactiveUI is published to NuGet.org when a release of the software is done.
- ReactiveUI is the base package that has the base platform implementations.
- ReactiveUI.Events is the base package for ReactiveUI Events as Observables API.
- ReactiveUI.Fody this package is a Fody extension that will generate RaisePropertyChange notifications for properties and ObservableAsPropertyHelper properties.
Pre-release nuget packages are uploaded to the Reactive UI MyGet Feed. You can use this feed to access hotfixes before they are released and to help the maintainers verify resolution to issues.
- Visit https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/package/nuget/consume
- Configure in the following address